Festive Mystery Box (UK only)
Festive Mystery Box 2021
We have a very limited supply of festive boxes available this year so grab one while you can!
We know there’s a lot of information here but please do take a minute to read it so you get the perfect mystery box experience.
Our Festive Box contains a a mix of cute, kawaii and pastel ‘girly’ Little items along with plenty of festive stuff. This way you get a box full of things you can enjoy at Christmas as well as the rest of the year. We don’t include anything religious, although some designs may feature stars or angels at this time of year. We individually wrap most items but leave sweets and other bits unwrapped.
You can also let us know about any dietary or allergy requirements in a note at checkout.
We love and respect that our customers span all genders, identities and religions - anyone (18+) who likes this type of stuff is very welcome here.
If you’re new to our products and wondering what type of stuff we put in our boxes, find us on Instagram @littleboxesuk and check out our posts & highlights.
Use the drop down list above to pick your box option. We make:
- £50 box including paci
- £50 box including luxury item (no paci)
- £75 box including paci & luxury item plus more stuff
- £100 box including paci, luxury items and tons more stuff
Our boxes are discreetly packaged in a plain box with no company name on the outside. They are approximately 45 x 35 x 16cm in size and weigh up to 2kg.
£75 & £100 options arrive as 2-3 physical boxes.
- We recommend you order your box well in advance of Christmas due to increased postal delays and in case of bad weather. We can’t guarantee delivery dates.
- The latest suggested order date is 7th December but please use your own judgement.
- The latest suggested postage date is 14th December but please use your own judgement.
- It takes us around 1 week to make and pack your box (a little longer if you order Friday-Sunday).
- Postage usually takes 2-3 working days by Royal Mail but delays are common with covid and bad weather.
- If you’re ordering now but would prefer your box to be delivered at a later date please let us know your preferred posting date (not delivery date) in a note at checkout. Remember to give us at least a week’s notice and allow plenty of time for the box to be delivered.
- You can have your box delivered to any UK address including University addresses and Northern Ireland.
- The £75 & £100 boxes come as 2-3 physical boxes so make sure you have room to stash them. If you end up collecting them from a post office remember they are big (45 x 35 x 16cm) and weigh up to 2kg each.
- Our boxes are well packaged and discreet however they are not waterproof or pet proof. They can’t be left outside in the rain/damp.
- You’ll get a despatch notification and tracking number when your box is on the way.
This month’s Paci theme is all things festive! If you’d like a paci, choose the paci option and let us know any Christmas character/centrepiece themes, colours or lettering preferences in a note at checkout. We’ll always do out best to honour your preferences, but we can’t guarantee which centrepieces we have.
We usually have a mix of cute traditional ones such as reindeer, gingerbread, snowflakes etc plus characters such as Sanrio, Disney, Pooh, Baymax, Kumas & Nightmare Before Christmas in festive styles. You may want to tell us your top 3 colour schemes too so we can make sure we have something you’ll love. We can also make your paci winter themed rather than Christmas if you prefer.
If your chosen box includes a paci but you don’t want to/haven’t left any preferences, we’ll make you something festive or wintery without lettering.
Luxury item(s) could be a plushie, a toy or an accessory like a cute backpack. It’s something that costs more and is usually bigger than the other box items.
What about dupes?
Our Festive box won’t contain any dupes from the monthly boxes, except possibly some snacks.
We know that many of our loyal customers have bought the old-style mystery boxes including festive boxes. We’ve worked super hard to make sure that we get brand new items this season. Very occasionally you might get an item you’ve had in an old-style mystery box, but we’ll always do our best to avoid this.
Does everyone get the same stuff?
Stock supply is really variable at the moment so it’s likely there will be more variation for the festive boxes. It’s possible that some boxes may be quite different to others, but it’s also possible they might be similar. You can trust us to always send you a fab mix of stuff!
Sometimes customers want multiple boxes - which is an awesome compliment!! If the boxes are all for one recipient, we strongly advise that you pick a singular box size, for example a £100 box rather than 2 x £50 boxes. This is because the £100 box won’t have any dupes within it, but 2 x £50 boxes may have very similar contents. Not a problem if they’re going to different recipients but pretty disappointing if it’s all for one person.